Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I Wanted Pom Poms So I Microwaved My Bundles for Microwave Curls




 I was in love with the movie B.A.P.S and still am. Mickey's pom poms done by Nisi for Ladies Night at the Gold Tooth are my all time fav. I didn't have an old school curling iron and oven like this,


so I did what the old school girls did and microwaved my curls. 


What You'll Need

Human Hair Bundles 10 or 12 inches







Leave In Conditioner or Setting Spray

Small/Medium Plastic Rod Curlers

First, I want to say  DO NOT USE BOBBIE PINS, if any of your rods break, to secure the hair to the curler because in the microwave you will have a smoky mess. Lesson learned for me.


The Steps of Microwave Curls

1. Apply leave in conditioner or setting spray to hair making it damp.

2, Apply curlers to hair using medium width strands about one inch wide.

3. Let air dry for about 15-20 minutes.

4. Put in microwave for 1.5 minutes.




5. Style hair however you'd like using your human hair bundles or wig.


I decided to do two pom poms. I didn't do a swoop bang, I will save that for another time. 



What do you think? Are they pom poming?

xo TeArra

Instagram: @createive.direction

No comments:

Post a Comment