Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Style Recap: Monday Night TV- VH1's Love and Hip Hop Hollywood

Teairra Mari may be called crazy but she is always dressed to kill. If I were her, I would demand my valuables back from Ray J too because I am pretty sure he dropped some fly pieces out of that box.


Teairra Mari stands in the midst of an argument with Hazel E wearing a red, black, and white skirt set with minimal jewelry.

On the Monday, September 29th show, Teairra wore a red, black, and white two piece skirt set while getting the name of Ray J removed from her body, well spruced up. Her confession look, which I'm sure will be the same for the rest of the season since it is all done at once, consisted of a white and black bottom.

I would definitely say Teairra Mari has been the best dressed so far on the show along with Apryl, Omarion's girlfriend, and her comfy baby chic.

Apryl from Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
Photo: vh1.com

What do you think?  
Leave comments below and thanks for reading.

-TeArra

No comments:

Post a Comment