Monday, May 25, 2015

What I Want: Givenchy Nordstrom Exclusive Bracelet with Beyoncé LikeCrystals

Photo Credit: Nordstrom.com

In my search for a new bracelet, I started on Nordstrom.com because I get a discount. At first I was tempted to buy my ex-boyfriend a Gucci ring for his birthday and possibly get one for myself but I came across this Givenchy, Nordstrom exclusive, Crystal bracelet in rose gold with pastel crystals. I fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes on it. I procrastinated on it for a bit because I couldn't decide between a ring or a bracelet and thought "why not just get both," but I wanted a set that would match.

After seeing various social media news outlets cover the 2015 Met Gala and having every fan go crazy over Beyoncé's revealing dress, I knew I had to get that bracelet because I knew Beyoncé's Met Gala dress was Givenchy and contained the same crystals as the bracelet that I fell in love with days before. I couldn't believe that myself and Beyoncé had the same taste and that we practically fell in love with the same thing. 

Check out images below. 

My tweet of my excitement when my bracelet finally arrived.

Photo Credit: www.instagram.com/beyonce 

Beyoncé's 2015 Givenchy Met Gala Gown.



Trying on my bracelet.

I was going to post the direct link to the bracelet, but it is sold out. It is a very popular piece.

Thanks for reading.

-TeArra <3





No comments:

Post a Comment