Sunday, August 24, 2014

RidicFaved: Kelly Osbourne's Line "Stories"

Photo: Kelly Osbourne showcases "Stories" tattoo. 

This moment is way overdue! Who has been waiting for Kelly Osbourne to launch her clothing line just like me?!

I knew something was up when she kind of disappeared off of the scene for a little bit. It was to hit us with this huge whammy!



Kelly's line titled "Stories" is set to launch very soon with 13 complete head-to-toe looks with pieces ranging from $55 to $170.


From the looks of the photos throughout this post, the collection will feature sweatshirts, graphic tees, pencil skirts, mini skirts, blazers, jackets, and trousers. 


The story behind "Stories" as explained by Osbourne is, “I believe that every time you wear something, you have a story of where you wore it, whether it be good or bad,” said Osbourne at the Los Angeles office of Jupi Corp., her manufacturing partner. “What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, ‘Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,’ and ‘I wore that dress to my friend’s funeral,’ and, ‘Oh my gosh, I wore that skirt on a date and it still has a stain on it from where I fell off the steps because he tried to kiss me, I didn’t want to kiss him and I broke my wrist. I can’t get rid of that.’ Like, there are all these funny emotional attachments." 

This is so true, Kelly. The cheetah pants I have on now were purchased at my first fashion job as a Personal Stylist for Cachè. I loved that job! 


What's even more exciting is that Kelly already has celebrity clientele storming her Stories racks before the items are even sold to the public. Taylor Swift needs the Stories polka dot dress, while Ciara purchases her items in trios. Kelly's mom, Sharon Osbourne, will also be supporting which is only right and since I have no direct connects, (laugh out loud), I will be tuning into the HSN on September 25th  with my credit card in hand and ready. I bet you can't dial faster than me! (Laugh out loud) 



Even though the collection will be launching with HSN you will have the opportunity to purchase it on Bluefly.com; but the sooner, the better.

The first collection is called Chapter One, hence the title "Stories," and will progress with each collection there on. 

Kelly is even talking about a holiday collection with friendly "hoe, hoe, hoe's," shoes, and handbags! 

Be on the lookout as Kelly "does not want to be the number-one fashion designer in the world or try to change or come up with anything that people haven’t already done," she just wants to "make fashion fair and make good quality basics available to all women," which is absolutely fine by me. You too right?!

Stories by Kelly Osbourne with HSN, September 25th! Don't forget and be ready!

Sources: wwd.com


Leave comments below!
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment